- Name:Naoki HAYASHI
- Affiliation:/Tokyo Institute of Technology/School of Computing/Department of Mathematical and Computing Science/Watanabe Lab.
- 2010/4:Hokkaido Sapporo Kita Senior High School admission
- 2013/3:Hokkaido Sapporo Kita Senior High School graduate
- 2013/4:Tokyo Institute of Technology 7th Academic group admission
- 2016/3:Tokyo Institute of Technology School of Bioscience and Biotechnology Department of Biological Information graduate(Grade-skipped)
- 2016/4:Tokyo Institute of Technology School of Computing Department of Mathematical and Computing Science admission
- Bayesian Statistics
- Algebraic Statistics
- Applied Algebraic Geometry
- Learning Theory
- Surface Theory and Differential Geometry
- Probability Theory
- Especially; Measure Theoretical that
- I use MATLAB for numerical experiments by MCMC.
- Especially; high layer machine learning frameworks such as scikit-learn and PyStan
- Especially; RStan and sBIC packages
- Role Playing Games ( RPG )
- Eating Out
If you want to contact me, please look at the ACCESS.